Super Easy Raw Chocolates Recipe with Mushrooms
With Easter fast approaching I thought I'd share my favourite chocolate recipe just in case (ha ha!) you need a little alternative to Bunny's and Eggs.
It's an easy way to get mushrooms and herbs into your diet over the holidays.
Health benefits of this recipe
In our Magic Cacao SuperBoost Powder we use the highest quality wild crafted non-irradiated Reishi mushroom powder, along with organic Ashwaganda for adrenal, nervous system health, immunity and vitality.
Cordyceps is the medicinal mushroom for improved energy and reduced recovery time.
Organic cacao will elevate mood and boost magnesium and antioxidants, while vitamin and mineral dense Mesquite and Lucuma add a creamy low GI sweetness.
Store this is the freezer and pop them when you need a little arvo pick me up or a bit of nervous system support.
- 1 cup cacao butter.
- 1/4 cup cacao powder.
- 1/4 cup Magic Cacao SuperBoost Powder.
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Tiny pinch Himalayan Salt.
NOTES- If you don't have Magic Cacao, increase the cacao to 1/2 cup and add 2 teaspoons of Reishi and 2 teaspoons Cordyceps.
- Boil water in a saucepan and place a large bowl over the steam. ensure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Combine cacao butter and maple syrup in bowl and stir until cacao butter is melted then sift cacao powder and Magic Cacao on top and whisk until combined.
- Fill your moulds with Chocolate mix or spread onto parchment paper for chocolate bark.
- Place into the freezer to set.
Store in the freezer. ENJOY!!!!!!!
Big Love xxxx